Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do you get your clothes and discarded fabrics from? We mostly get our clothes from the discarded bags from the generous gift from The Turn Style in Blue Hill, Maine. It is a local thrift store which funds our food pantry The Tree of Life.
2. Can you make me custom items from my loved ones well loved clothing?
Yes, we can. See the button for Custom Bagz. We make arrangements for you to send us your clothing. Our design team will be happy to discuss your needs. It is an honor to make you a custom item from your loved ones, well loved clothing. It makes the most memorable gift. And we can embroider custom messages on these items as well.
3. Is my LetsGoBagz washable?
You bet it is. 100% machine washable, we suggest that you line dry.
4. Are the tote bagz insulated?
We use Insulbrite, it keeps your cold beverages cold and your hot beverages hot.
5. Will a cell-phone fit in a Wristlet?
Yes! Our wristlets were created to hold all of the essentials, your phone, pens, keys, checkbook, makeup, sunglasses, and that cute guy or gals phone number.
6. Where are LetsGoBagz created?
Right here in the good old USA, Downeast Maine and Moosehead Lake region.
7. Do you give back to the community?
10% of all our proceeds will be going back to the Tree of Life food pantry in Blue Hill, Maine.